All gothed up & ready to go.
When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
1. I’ve learned that when I fall for someone, I fall hard and love fiercely. I put my whole heart into them completely and passionately.
2. I stand by strongly with what I believe in and I don’t budge from what I know is true and right.
3. I’m a loyal and honest person. I know I’m a bad liar and I don’t even try.
4. I’m a bit shy, but when you get to know me and I’m comfortable enough around you, my personality can get goofy, loud, and just outrageous.
5. I like to think that my tastes in art & music are awesome.
I hate that feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty and every little thing gets to you and everyone that talks to you makes you angry and you want to punch everyone in the face
Western Star Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac (Animal): Monkey
Western Element: Fire
Chinese Element: Water
Yin-Yang Symbol: Yang
Celtic Druid Zodiac: Poplar Tree
Divine Number: 5
Divine Color: Blue
Day of the Week: Friday
— Six Word Story (via cytologic)